... will be incredibly boring. But what's new about that?
no that's not what I meant to say. I meant to say "... will work a bit differently."
Last week Ian and Dave visited, during the course of which we saw a fair bit of Munich, Nuremberg, and Prague. During most of the trip, while Dave and Ian were keeping up with their respective marriages (Dave to Donna, Ian to Mark), I would scope out whatever semi blank pieces of paper I could find in the hotel and write voraciously about the day. So now I have a stack of numbered papers (many of which have advertisements acquired in Prague, half in English and half in German, for massages on the back side) which tells the condensed story of our trip as best I could at the time. It strongly resembles the basic theme to Vonnegut's "Hocus Pocus" if you're familiar with it.
Anyways I'm going to work on writing and polishing these up a bit and posting them as soon as they're ready. So the next few posts will be these writings, organized chronologically by when I wrote them (which happens to be out of order of how they happened...), and with an extra date telling you when I first wrote them.
I have no working laptop currently, so pictures could be severely delayed, but they will come.
Shane
AM 502 - Facial Animation, 2nd Pass
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment